Judit’s love of pilates started six years ago when she recognised the benefits of the exercise systems in the changes she experienced in her own body and mind.
Soon after she completed a reformer and mat pilates course with the Balanced Body University and has been teaching ever since. She has also undertaken a pre- and postnatal pilates training, a skill we are very excited for Judit to be bringing to Prana Wellbeing.
Today, Judit loves helping people find ease and strength in their bodies and minds, regardless of their shape, age or fitness level, through pilates. Judit’s classes aim to create a joyful and relaxed experience, while giving clients the motivation to work hard and get the most out of the sessions.
Judit works closely with people who have suffered injuries as well as senior people with physical conditions. Her teachings have benefitted these clients greatly.
• Balanced Body Reformer Instructor Certification
• Balanced Body Mat Pilates Instructor Certification
• Movement Principles Anatomy of the Human Body
• Cadillac Collection (in progress at JPilates Ltd.)
• Balanced Body Pre- And Postnatal Pilates Certification
• Mad Dogg Athletics Spinning Certification (2005)