Salvador is a certified pilates and yoga instructor with a passion for sports and encouraging people to lead healthy lifestyles. “I like helping my clients improve their quality of life through exercise.”
Born in Mallorca, Salva is outgoing and friendly but is not shy when it comes to applying the necessary discipline in his pilates training programmes if it means helping practitioners achieve their goals. Yoga is another Salvador’s areas of expertise. Salva has attended several ashtanga courses in Kerala, India, and recognises its benefits in calming the mind, strengthening the body and achieving an impressive degree of flexibility.
Prior to joining Prana Wellbeing, Salva worked in Mallorca as a personal trainer using various training routines. These included; mat and equipment pilates, ashtanga yoga, Nordic walking, running and outdoor functional training. As well as working directly with personal clients, Salva has connections with several established gyms, wellness clubs and luxury hotels.
Whenever he can, Salva combines his work with his love for nature, namely the sea and his native Tramuntana mountains. Salva organises short retreats for a handful of clients several times a year. While in Mallorca students enjoy an active outdoor holiday practicing yoga, pilates, windsurfing and diving.
Salvador is the pilates personal trainer to one of the best basketball players in the Spanish league, Pedro Llompart.
• Pilates Teacher Training Orthos School* (Mat/Reformer/Cadillac/ Wunda Chair/Barrel)
• Ante- And Postnatal Pilates qualification from Stott Pilates
• Human Posture And Postural Corrections course*
• Dietetics and sports nutrition course qualification
• Registered yoga school (RYS) 200 hours Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Program at Abhijna School of Yoga, Kerala, India
* Orthos course approved by the Spanish Federation of Gymnastics